Minimalist aesthetic with delicate quilting and a clean, hip-length cut.
• LENGTH: Hip
• ORIGIN: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
• Removable, adjustable hood with a shaped brim to stand up to winds.
• Heavy-duty, rib-knit collar helps keep out the cold
• Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
• Quilt-through design for even heat distribution and bulk reduction
• One interior pocket; security with zipper closure
• Two exterior pockets; fleece-lined handwarmer
• FILL: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Arctic Tech Extreme conditions: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 3 (-10°C / -20°C): Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.