The Elmwood Parka has you covered from head to (almost) toe. It's designed for warmth down to -25°C, but side vents and backpack straps allow for ventilation and hands-free carrying when temperatures rise. Reflective details on the cuffs can be hidden away when not needed.
• LENGTH: Mid-calf
• ORIGIN: Made in Canada
• 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
• Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
• Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single button adjustment when not needed
• Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
• Placket with webbing pull tabs and hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
• 4 exterior pockets: 2 sets of double-stacked fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access
• 5 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pockets with snap closures
• FILL: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Arctic Tech Extreme conditions: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
• The Thermal Experience Index(TEI): Canada Goose' five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections of Winter Apparel.